|1. Obtaining Photos
|2. Saving photos from a web site or received via
To save a web site photo onto your
- Right click the image with your mouse and select Save
Picture as... or Save Image As...
save a photo received as an e-mail attachment:
- Click on the photo or attachment inside the message with the
left mouse button and keep the left mouse button pressed while
you drag the photo/attachment to your Desktop (or
inside a folder) then release the mouse button to
drop it there.
|3. Photo Resizing & Editing
|For dialup users, or when an image is simply
too large, you'll need to resize your photos. These programs are available for free for Windows:
|4. Adding Photos to your Gallery
- Click My Photos (center panel, home page) or My Profile->My Photos from the top menu.
- Select the Gallery you wish to upload your photos to by clicking
one of the tabs:
- Standard Gallery - these photos will be
visible for other members to view when they view your
- Private Gallery - these photos are private.
You must e-mail a member a "Photo Pass"
to grant them access to your Private
Gallery. (Sending a Photo Pass requires
full membership.) Learn more about the Private Gallery here.
- To add photos to your Gallery, in the blue control section of this page:
- Use the Browse... button (or Choose File button if you're using Safari) to locate
the photo in your computer.
- Click Upload.